Local Roofers for new roof costs in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.