Local Roofers for best roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.