Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Crystal River. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Crystal River roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Crystal River and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Crystal River. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.