Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.