Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.