Local Roofers for leaky roof repairs in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.