Commercial Roofing for commercial roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.