Commercial Roofing for local roofing contractors in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of local roofing contractors in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.