Commercial Roofing for new roof costs in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.