Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.