Local Roofers for installing shingles in Wildwood. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wildwood roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wildwood and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Wildwood. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,924 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2004 estimates, the city had a population of 3,598.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.