Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.