Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.