Commercial Roofing for commercial roof repair in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.