Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.