Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.