Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.