Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYI7GB3R' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for flat roof repair in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.