Local Roofers for garage roof repair in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.