Local Roofers for advanced roofing in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.