Local Roofers for gaf roofing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.