Commercial Roofing for leaky roof in Crystal River. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Crystal River roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Crystal River and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Crystal River. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.