Local Roofers for re roofing in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.