Commercial Roofing for new roof in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.