Commercial Roofing for installing shingles in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check the roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.