Commercial Roofing for metals roofs in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.