Commercial Roofing for flat roof systems in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your HomeThe main purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.