Local Roofers for composition roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.