Local Roofers for leaky roof repairs in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.