Local Roofers for new roof cost in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof cost in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.