Commercial Roofing for metal roofing contractors in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.