Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYb0Wd7P' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for cost of a new roof in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.