Local Roofers for installing metal roofs in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.