Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.