Commercial Roofing for cost of new roof in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.