Local Roofers for emergency roofer in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roofer in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.