Local Roofers for advanced roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.