Local Roofers for flat metal roof in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.