Local Roofers for built up roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.