Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at the roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.