Local Roofers for best roofing company near me in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.