Commercial Roofing for industrial roofing in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.