Local Roofers for commercial roofing company in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.