Commercial Roofing for installing shingles in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check the roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.