Local Roofers for flat roof construction in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.