Commercial Roofing for leaking roof in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.