Commercial Roofing for metal roof repair in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.