Local Roofers for corrugated metal roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.