Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.