Local Roofers for metals roofs in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.